Friday, April 1, 2011

LOVE - MY - LIFE



















although there is not like I make friends with him and her but I do not care, because I am comfortable making friends with him and her now..

My mom would say that we do not anticipate what will happen in our lives
So, do not get too cocky and arrogant in this life because of all this is just temporary ..
everyone is not perfect in the eyes of others, including ourselves, and nothing is perfectin this world, so do not always condemn others we are not perfect because..

I was lucky, surrounded by people who really loved me, although I may be exhaustingtheir attitude, but we're very open in terms of thought and activity, so it is difficult for us to fight for everything that happens in life, we will be told and shared ..

No comments:

Post a Comment